These terms and conditions contain legal obligations. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
You expressly understand and agree that: (a) this site and any of the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that this site makes no warranties, representations or conditions (as used in this section “warranties”) of any kind, whether express or implied,
including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and that any such warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed, and (b) this site specifically makes no warranties that a it or any of its services, including any content, information, products or services obtained from or through the use of this site or any of the services, will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis or that such services or the results derived therefrom will meet your requirements or expectations.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall this site, including its affiliates and licensors, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, and any damages for loss of profits, savings, goodwill or other intangible losses, regardless of whether this site had been advised of or could have foreseen the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with: (a) the use, inability to use or performance of any of the services of this site, or (b) any unauthorized access to or modification to any of your content or transmissions, or (c) any other matter relating to this site or any of the services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Kilkenny Animated is not responsible for lost or damaged tickets.
- Ticket holders are responsible for care of their ticket(s) after purchase.
- Admission to show/venue by full ticket only.
- Late admission is not guaranteed but will be offered if possible.
- No re-admission unless by prior arrangement.
- Kilkenny Animated reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission without refund.
- Recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in venues, and no recording or filming of any show or venue is permitted under any circumstance.
- Kilkenny Animated reserves the right to cancel any show/performance without prior notice and without being liable to pay any individual or organisation any compensation or damage other than a refund of the face value of the ticket(s) held by the individual or organisation for any cancelled performance.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary advertised programme as necessary.
- Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- Kilkenny Animated bears no responsibility whatsoever and is exempt from any liability whatsoever for tickets which have not been purchased directly from the Kilkenny Animated for admission to the relevant show/venue.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.